Did you know that the average driver, according to insurance claim statistics, will get into an auto accident about once every eighteen years? If you’re suddenly on the side of the road, finding yourself to be the victim of a car wreck, you need a seasoned legal team to help get you through your situation.
There is a wide variety of accidents that can require lawful attention. From bicycle accidents to tractor trailer accidents, we cover a wide variety of accidents to ensure you get the effective representation you deserve. From bus accidents to motorcycle accidents, we do it all.
Types of accidents:
- Bicycle and bus accidents
- Automobile accidents
- DUI and drug-related vehicle accidents
- Drunk-driving auto accidents
- Kentucky no-fault insurance auto wrecks
- Motorcycle and pedestrian accidents
- Truck/tractor trailer accidents
- Driver fatigue tractor trailer accidents
- Faulty equipment maintenance trucking accidents
- Uninsured and underinsured vehicle accidents
- Vehicle rollover accidents
10.8 million car accidents were reported in the United States during 2009. The number-one priority you should have when you find yourself involved in a car accident should always be your health and safety. Our team understands that a collision or motor vehicle accident can leave you in financial despair, but your health should still remain your number-one priority.
Memorize these things for when dealing with the aftermath of a motor vehicle accident:
- Check yourself and other passengers for injuries. If there are any injuries present, call 911.
- If you can, get your car and/or yourself out of the road.
- Call the police as well as your insurance agency.
- Get identification information for everyone involved. Information you need includes names, addresses, contact information, license plate numbers, and insurance policy numbers.
- Take a lot of pictures of the vehicles and people involved as well as the location of the accident.
- Gather the police officer’s information like name, ID number, phone number, and police report number.
- When you’re done dealing with the accident, relax, and give our team a call to discuss the nature of your case.
One thing you need to remember when dealing with a motor vehicle accident is that you should always refrain from admitting guilt or responsibility for the accident. Even if you’re sure that you were at fault, admitting liability can be used against you in court. Traffic laws are complex, and for all you know you may not have been at fault for the accident. Whether you were at fault or not, it’s still best for you to discuss your accident case with a lawyer before admitting liability.
You deserve to be compensated
When you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you’ll need the help of an experienced accident injury team. Even more so if your injuries are serious. If someone’s negligent actions resulted in you experiencing an injury, you deserve to be compensated.
Our firm is committed to helping real people find concrete solutions to physical and financial issues their injuries have left them with. Our legal team has countless years of experience, and has encountered every type of accident case you can imagine. Your fight will never catch our crew by surprise.
It’s time for you to get the compensation you deserve. Don’t waste another minute looking for an attorney who’s committed to fighting for you as if it were their own case. You’ve already found us. Call now to start your FREE consultation. You’ll be glad you did when this is over.